Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Team Green Sponsors Teen Female Phenom Elena Myers.

I'm rooting for Elena to succeed at every level. Aside from her seeming to be a good kid ( I've been following her column in Roadracing World) I think her success would bring notoriety that would be a boon to roadracing and motorcycling in general.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Remember- the bike has a minimum weight. If she's a small girl then the edge she has with being lightweight will be to her advantage. More power to the girl. Good Luck ;-)

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Re:

Well, at least it's a more achieveable goal than "Kids, don't snort smack" or "Kids, don't get pregnant".

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Hope she does well. Might bring more females into motorcycling.

Not as much as an auto-transmission motorcycle would, but I gave up beating that dead horse years ago.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We need to switch this conversation to losing our rights to smoke (since we haven't had a helmet battle in weeks). Any state without a helmet law should allow everyone to smoke their brains out anywhere and stop exploiting children in the pathetic attempt to protect adults from themselves.

Ah, the irony.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
If the anti-smoking zealots - including the folks at the ironically-named "truth.com" - put as much sponsorship money into racing as the tobacco companies did, I'm all for it.

BTW, with all the money the soft-drink companies toss around on advertising, you'd think they could spare a little for roadracing, wouldn't you? Be nice to see a Pepsi Suzuki out there again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts