Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Maybe that remaining "Joe Camel" will finally be removed from the inside Honda transporter! They can replace it with Woody :^)

Apparently Unversal Studios has also been courted to sponsor Ben Bostrom's Ducati WSBK effort. Ben is an official factory rider, but gets his own team this year to take advantage of his ability to attract sponsors (and as an excuse to race on Dunlops, WSBK Ducati's are normally sponsored by Michelin). As we all know, Ben didn't have a great year on the Michelins. His team is also supposed to get all the "A" equipment (meaning 2001 engine).

kman

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cool Space Ghost reference..

Since Ducati and Cagiva are already like evil twins of each other.. Ducati sticks with "Tad" Ghostal, while Cagiva should go with "Chad" Ghostal ..spaceghost coast to coast's evil, goatee wearin', in love with elvira, Spaceghost twin.

ROFLMAO!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Race Teams burn money at an alarming rate. Anytime you can attract a major outside sponsor and convince them to give you cold hard cash, you do it. It's not like the pecker is offensive or sets a bad example for children, good for Honda!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Yeah!

I was noticing minime and Sean posting...

Then I saw the vintage.

Speaking of Old, where is LR? Haven't seen a pithy comment from him in a good bit.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Yeah!

I was noticing minime and Sean posting...

Then I saw the vintage.

Speaking of Old, where is LR? Haven't seen a pithy comment from him in a good bit.
He probably blew the whole thing off after the p!ssing and moaning about political shyt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts