Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes, we 've had some "technical difficulties." I, personally, am not a tech guy so Ican't elaborate, but HackFu and others are sorting things out. Shouldn't be long now. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have had a problem with this site not working properly too. but now it's o.k..

anyway, i think that there's a chance that the proton kr team could win a race or two by the end of this season, and if not, maybe get a better result then their best result untill now with kr-junior's 6th place at their first racing year... who know's

·
Registered
92 Posts
Funny... I've had problems too, mostly off the main page linking to reviews and news articles independently. It's worked fine just clicking on daily news to get places. In trying to read Minime's post though I once again got the ominous "That page cannot be displayed" notice. I've also noticed that when news items are moved down from the top spot or two I can access them, but not if they're in the first two lines.

I hope this GP's all the race everyone wants it to be rather than another runaway by Rossi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.