Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original Article:
Tech 3 Yamaha unleashes the Monster

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Tech 3 Yamaha unleashes the Monster in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Everything's great with Tech 3- except for that pesky wall that Colin demanded because Toseland stole the Tornado's crew chief over the winter.

·
Registered
591 Posts
James, James, James.... While I recognize his talent, I reserve the right to capricously not like him. This started in WSBK and continues to this day. England has been searching for someone to represent them in Gp for how long now? Danny Webb may be the guy. Sorry James.

It's nothing personal, it's just business. Trick question, MotoGp effect the market more in which country, UK or USA?

Their clearing the road of sand;-) yay! Gotta go:cool:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Money

Wow. How come the Americans always get sh1tty treatment?
All of the teams that are involved in racing MotoGp and WSB, are based mainly in Europe or Japan, to them racing is about reaching profitable markets, when you look at the numbers and the location of the events, you can see why there are so many europeans on track and on TV on a given weekend. There are a few other nationalities , mainly Australians, and now Spies. The americans do not produce as much as the locals, so they get what they get and have to work very hard to earn respect, machinery, and Team Managers. I am very pumped about our boys kicking some serious butt this year, because they may not get the best of the best, but the raw talent and determination of the Americans will have to pay off and soon. Anyone of them is capable of winning on any track, any day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts