Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Got a seam-ripper and thread scissors? That will take care of the "de-badging".

I do that with the gaudy-ass batting gloves I use for Driving Gloves. Great gloves (cost about a tenth of, and are better-fit than "real" driving gloves), terrible crap sewn all over 'em.

You cannot even tell where the emblem was when you're done, if you do it right.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
So...what is the Towa of Powa? It looks sorta like a home-made manometer the guys make to synchronize their throttle bodies and/or carbs. Or is it some sort of exercise machine? Giant weird sex toy maybe?
Uh, that's The Affordable Health Care Act, otherwise known as "Obamacare", printed-off and stacked next to an empty chair.

All 7' 2-1/2", 28,000+ (And Counting!) pages of it....

If that's not POWER, ain't nothin' on Gaia's Green Earth is.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I just took a look at the piktarz, you're probably stuck with the "Teknic" if it looks just like those. That appears to be embroidery, and the machines that do that make like eleventy-billion holes in the fabric with superfine thread - you'll only have a mess if you try to remove it. You might be able to ditch the shoulder and collar emblems - THOSE look like patches. But the "big ones" I imagine you're stuck with it. Not really such a bad thing, at least it doesn't say "Harley Davidson".

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
A printout of Obamacare, huh? I'd say its about equal to the paperwork generated by the insurance company, doctors, and the hospital for my broken hip. And a stack of $100 bills that size would just about match the cost.
Not even Close.

This is merely the REGULATIONS (that were yet to be written when it was "Deemed to Pass" Congress, BTW) telling you what you must fill-out in order to be Judged to Live or Die. Paper only breeds more of itself, and goddam but is it a prolific humping barstid.....

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Gladiator movies? Sade` and a glass of Pinot Griggio?, those little Baby Bell cheese's and a box of Triskits?......
Screw the Triskits. You put a plateful of choc'late-chip-cookies in front of me, you'd best turn your head: it won't be a pretty sight.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.