Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Well you can't go wrong with an Aerostitch in stylish Hi-Viz. I prefer the Darien because you can wear the jacket only if you wish. With the zip in TelTec liner I'm warm down to low twenties and it's waterproof for the PNW monsoons I get caught in from time to time. Venting is pretty good as is the optional spine pad. So far mines held up to 5 years of almost daily use in all kinds of weather from upper teens to snow, rain and upper 90's......Good fitting, limited custom tailoring and repairs available, Made in USA quality, good reflectors, tons of pockets....

They're spendy, that's true but I feel the quality justifies the expense, if and when the time comes I'll replace this suit with another one.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Snarli,

I would, but the Aerostich is usable only about 1/3 of the year down here. One of my serious riding buddies has one, and that's all he can stand. Just too hot and humid otherwise.
Does get a little muggy though the jacket ventilates pretty well. The pants are just too much for me above 70 or so. Fortunately that's only 3 months out of the year up here, the rest of the year they're perfect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.