Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Tell us all about it!

Hey Kevan,

Sounds like you had a memorable journey. How about writing a nice trip report and submitting it to MO with some pictures? I'm sure we'd all love to hear more about it.

BikerVince

·
Registered
179 Posts
Kevan: Already enjoyed the "warmth & hospitality" last summer on our solo ride thru the eastern maritime provinces - New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. Just fantastic! Recommend it to everyone. Just one advisory for tuna lovers headed to PEI. Avoid the self-promotion for North Lake Harbor as - "tuna capital of the world". They don't serve tuna there. Once caught they ship it all, under contract, to Japan for sashimi. Every last bit! Our waitress looked at us as if confused and said "you didn't know?" Go figure! Fortunately, plenty of reasonably priced, great tasting lobster, mussels, and scallops, to make up for it.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
What's a km? just kidding...Red Staters think the metric system is a Blue State Commie plot to make us like the French...Too bad! base 10 is cool. Hey when I get the Firebolt ('ll go to Vancouver (my favorite city in North America) and do a trip report..oops I forgot Vancouver is outside of King County...maybe not...

P.S. Canada is cool, the metric system is cool, hockey is cool too.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Glad you enjoyed your trip. And now that the exchange rate is more reasonable (at least from your perspective), maybe we’ll be seeing more of our northern neighbors down here on vacation. Start saving now for your trip to that magical corner where Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina come together – makes for fine riding in April while Canada is still digging out from the snow!

I, too, have had good experiences riding in Canada. My travels have been limited to Quebec and the Maritime Provinces, but I’ve always had a great time. Like you, I enjoyed the riding and scenery, but really loved the people. Seems everybody has a kind word for a traveling motorcyclist.

See you on the road!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL good one..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Oh, H***, I thought this was a farewell from Sean!

Good luck at the new job, S.A. PR fits you well I'm sure. ;-) You've done well here at MO.

What exactly is the Freeman/McCue firm?

Even as the new job takes you away I hope you continue to contribute. Your additions will be appreciated by me unlike Burns' of course. ;-P

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Red Staters think the metric system is a Blue State Commie plot to make us like the French..."

Leave it to kpaul to ***** on a nice post. The gentleman says nice things about us and you come right back with divisiveness. Class act.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.