Motorcycle Forums banner

THAT'S AMORE!

4K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  mconlon 
#1 ·
I ain't touchin' this one with a ten-foot pole.

#4 ·
>I ain't touchin' this one with a ten-foot pole.<

I wouldn't touch it with your ten foot pole. One condition should come with this wedding deal. The newly married couple should be required to stay for the 200. This should effectively double the spectator attendance for the race.

#7 ·
Speaking of Harleys...I was at the AMA Pro Hillclimb in Oregonia, OH this past Sun. and they were actually selling beer by the gallon. Everybody and their "brother" was sippin' from a milk jug. To be fair though, I'm sure the four guys on sportbikes were drinking too...

It was funny to see that when traffic was backed up NOBODY would inch along with their feet on the pegs. Don't wanna drop your pride and joy. I guess you pay for those things buy the pound.

#9 ·
they drag their feet like that in case someone turns in front of them, they can "lay 'er down" and tell all their rightous partyin' bros about the dumbass cager who tried to run over them, since us sportbike guys and gals don't have rightous partyin' bros to blather to, we have to learn about balance and braking and whatnot, also 'cause our cheapo jap bikes can't take a slide down the asphalt like "real steel", Frankly I'm surprised you didn't know that .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.