Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
You guys still W fans? How ironic you can quote every kpaul misstep but W gets off clean. Besides the US reps usually got no clue what the japanese are dreaming up back at the factory til it shows up in the crate. and if they did know they wouldn't tell you. that wouldn't be supporting the troops.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
I have to go read this believe it sorry kzuki Other folks disagree Read More

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
GMP predicts

600, 800 and 1000 cc sportbikes.

600, 800 and 1000 cc racing classes.

ABS as option

Traction control standard.

How is that war going in Iraq schizuki? Gas Prices? Interest Rates? dollar vs foreign currency. The GPTB is always wrong in the end and kpaul is always right.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
These guys complain bout me but truth is their life is me and my kblog (MO)...

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Any chance kook and his buddy can show me where I mentioned anything at all about kook in this post? Anything? Cripes, you'd think JB would be gleeful to see some Motorcyclist-slammin' here. Happy hour must be early in Cali.

And WTF do "W" and Iraq have to do with any of this? Lame, boys.

Get over yourselves. Really.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"I have to go read this believe it sorry kzuki"

What does that mean in English?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: GMP predicts

"How is that war going in Iraq schizuki? Gas Prices? Interest Rates? dollar vs foreign currency. "

Duck! Weave! Dodge!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Doesn't matter. His original predictions were all wrong. He just invents new imaginary predictions that he claims he made but no one else remembers. Or he pretends he was the first one to mention the possibility that the 800 class might come back.

Welcome to the world of two-valued logic. If you don't have Bush Derangement Syndrome then you voted for Bush and support all his policies. No other modes of opinion are possible except those two.

That's how psychotics think. Yes/no. 4 legs good/2 legs bad. Democrat wars good/Republican wars bad. Or vice versa.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
ah ha.. Here it is kpaul predicted it kwrong denies vote for Bush

I knew you would do it. kpaul predicts and then it happens. seuzaWa you voted for Bush don't deny it.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
That would be a clear violation of the Patriot Act and contrary to Homeland Security protocals.......

·
Registered
872 Posts
Fnarp lop kduhh phhh glop! Just like everything else he says.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
kcoder go back to your arrays and linked lists.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.