Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
[*]Excellent your best one yet. Being a Young Republican (McCain variety) I have to say you right about the Rush (extreme Right) crowd... boring. [*] Your words "the general population will never accept motorcycles any more than they'll ever agree that skydiving is a wholesome family activity" is classic Burns good stuff. [*] As far a Boehm he is like Rush boring. Burns you write better. You are spot on about journalist being liberals cause if you are conservative you go into business. If you like science and are conservative you major in engineering, liberal you major in a pure science like biology, chemistry, physics pursuing altrusistic goals.

[*]On the otherhand, just to make sure you you don't think ole KPaul has lost his edge I have to say liberals suck when it comes to crime and how welfare should work. Oh and they suck on defense. OK I am done now.

Keep up the good work MO

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
You make a good point. To say Journalism majors have better grasp than the average Jerry Springer watching folk is probably correct. But in college. Journalism majors were like you said touchy feely types who got freaked out with fractions and polynomials. So they are probably down on the IQ side compared to other college grads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts