Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Johnny, you're a strange combination - a liberal who actually likes and approves wheelies and burnouts! Aren't you worried about insurance rates, the terrible effects of these activities on the nation's children, etc.? No? So far so good, but your assertion that the media are not really liberally biased is simply absurd. Granted, only 98% of the media are liberal now, instead of the former 99.9%. It is great fun to hear the liberals whine simply because some media outlets, like Rush, actually have the temerity to question and even ridicule, some of the previously inviolate "correct" thinking of the liberal masses. Better get used to it.

It seems empirically true that the intelligentsia are predominantly liberal, but that is probably a result of 18 years of being exposed to whacked -out liberal teachers, and partly due to the lack of common sense exhibited by many "highly educated" folks. Some of us actually do think for ourselves and realize that much of the liberal crap cannot stand up to the rigors of cross examination. it sounds great, but just does not work in the real world. That's why there are so few succesful liberal talk show hosts. Once the callers start to question their statements, they simply fall apart.

Well, enough ranting. I really do enjoy reading your stories, so I will continue to browse MO, in spite of your wrongheaded political opinions. Why, some of my best friends are liberals!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts