Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Re: Lead Follow or Get out my way..kpaul's answer to the

I have to interrupt a perfectly good flame war, but did anybody notice that the death rate was lower for the older riders? I know they probably don't have as many 're-entry' riders as we do, and probably more riders who have been committed riders all along, but some of the language used also indicates that they view motorcycling as a perfectly reasonable way to get around, even though their weather sucks, whereas we seem to regard motorcycles as a fringe sport for lunatics. I don't know why we shouldn't steal a good idea, if were pretty sure it's a good idea. 911 started in a little corner of Alabama, and spread because it was a good idea. No need to reinvent the wheel here.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Re: Lead Follow or Get out my way..kpaul's answer to the

Yup. Don't matter how good a law is, if we don't enforce it. It ought to be required that we at least TRY to find out if a law is any good before we ignore it. And if we're going to ignore it, maybe it shouldn't be a law in the first place.....

My God!!! I think I'm turning LIBERTARIAN!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.