Motorcycle Forums banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
The real Walter Mitty

Walter Mitty funny.. But Walter Mitty was a fictional character with fictional daydreams.. kpaul is real with real experiences, real ability, real intelligence, real education, who is going to kick your ass with my new bike "Black Flash"

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
What's worse? An over-40 with delusions that he is the new Marlon Brando or an over-40 with delusions that he is the new Kenny Roberts?

I've always maintained that cruiser posers are one step above sportbike posers. At least cruiser posers are cruising, whatever else they are playing at. Sportbike posers are neither fast nor are they racing. Most have never been to a track..... just yakking about how great their bike is and how better they are than everyone else. I've hung around with most bike crowds. The sportbikers arrogance in toto far outsrips any other group, except maybe the BMW snobs. HD snobs are less likely to deride other m/cers and more likely to own sportbikes, dirt bikes, etc.

Heck you see it on MO all the time. The number of sportbike mafioso who spend their miserable lives serously putting down other people's rides far out number any other bunch of detractors.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: Lead Follow or Get out my way..kpaul's answer to the

I swore-off sex in 2007. Of course, that's one of those "easy resolutions" nowadays.........

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: WTF????!!!!

WARNING! The previous post contained UNINTENTIONAL IRONY, may not be suitable for the person whom posted it......... viewer discretion is surmised.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Re: The real Walter Mitty

WARNING! The previous post contained UNINTENTIONAL IRONY, may not be suitable for the person whom posted it......... viewer discretion is surmised.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: The real Walter Mitty

LOL good one.. :)

81 - 90 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.