Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
I wonder if the team sponsor decal kit includes Marlboro stickers and if I can get Philip Morris to help underwrite the cost.

Cool that they went with the twin pulse firing order for the V twin sound!

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Once again kpaul, the Great Motorcycle Prophet, predicts the future.. just kidding guys.. Fantastic bravo Ducati. thanks for making motorcycling life ineteresting ..Unforntuately Bayliss has delayed the death of the V-Twin in Superbike for another couple of years..Imagine what Baylis would do a a superior 4 cylinder.. :)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
"twin pulse firing order for the V twin sound!" I knew you would catch that ...:)

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Hey it looks better than the 999 too.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
HD used to time their dirt track bikes so that both cylinders fired on the same stroke and they called it a "twingle". So if Ducati has a 4 fire like a twin does that make it a "Fwin"?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Yikes! Who's gonna chance wrecking a 65K motorcycle? Maybe Ducati will presand the sides of the tires so that the owners won't have the embarassment of chicken stips.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Wow, wonder if Pro-Italia is going to have a test ride extravaganza for the Desmodisidich...Desomoseidech...er Ducati.

My whole view of Ducati was changed after riding that STR4S. Any motor that makes more mechanical noise than my Buell without blowing up is a work of art.

Rat on Desmosedisi.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
You lucky devil...that bike freaking flys. Dig the big honking noise it makes too when you go down a couple gears wfo on the freeway

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Don't let Sean ride it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm gonna go ahead and call a divorce attorney now?

On the other hand, my wife has 8 horses. Let's see, 8 horses divided into $65,000.........

Hey! That comes out about even!

Woooo Hooooo!

On the other hand $22k for a 999s sounds really good compared to the RR? Could be I can slip that through now?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.