Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Tell me it isn't true.

The headline says Baby Boomers defect to trikes and then they go on to interview a 77 year old guy who is most certainly not a Boomer.

Oh well, I'm sure the print media gets the important stuff right.

The easier rider: Baby boom bikers defect to the trike | The San Diego Union-Tribune
Tell me you didn't actually expected anything but misrepresentation from the newspapers. Oh wait, I forgot. Outright lies and black propaganda are what is now called "journalism".

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I could see a side car outfit like a Ural Patrol or a restored Servi Car or something. I'd rather drive than ride a trike

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Um. Not to be trite, but the GMP posted the exact same article on the CW website. Has Buzglyd been hacked by Kpaul?
Maybe his blog sends a spyware program onto the reader's computer.

Of course, I'm a Mac user so that's an awful lot of effort to spy. Maybe his cage is lined with the San Diego Union.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
If it comes to that, I'll just take the damn car.
a nice '08 ragtop Mustang GT would be fun or a Land Rover Disco 11 or Sport, even a Toureg would work...I've always wanted a WRX Subaru, a trike wouldn't do it for me I'm a-feard

GM's supposed to be coming out with Bytchin' new Camaro in '08 or '09.........

Lottsa' nice stuff out there, my gearheadedness extends to 4 wheels just as much as two......

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I'll take...

As a genuine Baby Boomer, YOB 1956, motorcyclist, I'd like to state that I would prefer to have my testicles shredded off with a plastic fork versus ride a trike. If it comes to that, I'll just take the damn car.
... a Mini any day over a trike.. or a 6 cylinder Goldwing or a K1200LT for that matter.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
...Jeez, the Dead Milkmen....hey man, where you headed?

I DON'T WANT UNLEADED (kind of dates the song, don't it?)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Bytchin' Camaro, Bytchin' Camaro,
Tony Orlando and Dawn!
So you'd better
Get outta my Way
When I come through your Yard........

·
Registered
352 Posts
Lame... I would never make fun of one unless you consider splitting lanes mocking.

But anytime I see one I can't help thinking... lame.

It's not that I have anything against three wheels but if your going to make a permanent three-wheeler at least do it right ala morgan 3-wheeler etc.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
"So you'd better
Get outta my Way
When I come through your Yard"

"cause I got a bythcin Camaro, and an Exxon credit card!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.