Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all you MOfos who donated money to my rehabilitation, here's what I'm purchasing as soon as I can convince some guy in Alabama to accept Confederate money as legal tender:

10 Gallon "Ozark" gooseneck still.

It's the gift that keeps on giving...can I put any of you MOfos down for a few pints?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both...then I get me a fifty Ford with the motor stroked 4x4 like a Merc, three Stromberg 97's, electric overdrive and a 50 gallon tank with the quick dump plug. Yeee Haw!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Both...then I get me a fifty Ford with the motor stroked 4x4 like a Merc, three Stromberg 97's, electric overdrive and a 50 gallon tank with the quick dump plug. Yeee Haw!
Give mine to Cheesebeast. He needs it up there in Norse Hell.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Well that's the strangest looking bong I've ever seen, remember the salt shaker bong I had on the Browneye? I think we used it when I took you around the uptakes

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Well that's the strangest looking bong I've ever seen, remember the salt shaker bong I had on the Browneye? I think we used it when I took you around the uptakes"

Nah, if I remember right you stole one of my LP1 CO2 cartrage hash pipes all gussied up to look like a VF33 F4J. Dang black shoes...

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Nah, if I remember right you stole one of my LP1 CO2 cartrage hash pipes all gussied up to look like a VF33 F4J. Dang black shoes...
Psssssh...The only thing we stole off you guys was your foul weather jackets....and new blankets... and new boondockers when you came on board for carrier quals, Engineering never got new gear like that. In fact we got in trouble for even wearing foul weather jackets to Quarters because we weren't an outside rating. We were supposed to wear those thin blue jackets over our mean greens even up in the Arctic Circle with sea scoop temps of around 32 degrees...why we had to chip ice off the gage glass just to see the water level in the boilers......

This one time up by the ice cap the Monkey Mates sucked up a Walrus in the sea scoop and didn't find him till they went and lost vacuum to the main condensers..., he was sitting in there eating dead crabs off the suction screens and didn't want to leave till they poked him with a steam lance.....

·
Registered
274 Posts
...he was sitting in there eating dead crabs off the suction screens and didn't want to leave till they poked him with a steam lance.....
Poetry!

Good goo goo g'joob dislodging that walrus. Sure, just another suction robbing sea mammal to you, but to me? Poetry.

Mscuddy, you got a mighty purty still...
[insert banjo lilt here]

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ouzo? Hell I can distill a sheltland pony with this contraption.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.