Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ROCK THE DEAD - Day of the Dead Festival, Sat Nov 3 at Ridglea Theater in Ft. Worth, benefiting the Texas Musicians Museum. 10 great tribute bands (see if you can guess who they represent!): Back in Black, Swan Song, Voodoo Blue, Kozmic Thrills, Me & My Monkey, Queen for a Day, The Dead Thing, Alcohollica, Blizzard of Ozz, The Donkey Show. Arts & Crafts, Food, Prizes, Amazing Displays, and Masquerade for the Dead. Tickets $25 at FrontGateTickets.com or the theater box office. Ridglea Theater, 6025 Camp Bowie Blvd., Ft. Worth, 817-738-9500. More info at Day of the Dead Festival - Home

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
You don't need a Kozmic Thrills Band.....Lydia Penske & Cold Blood have been belting out their own blues for over 20 years now up and down the coast... That girl can make the hair on the back of yer' neck stand up, if ever you have a chance to see them, it'll be worth it.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Ohmygod whata Vulva Baby - don'tcha know that I Loves you tru-ahue!
Hadmyhair cut by Floyd the Barber - don'tcha know it will Always be blu-ahue!

Oh won't you come with me-eh-he, and break my fan!
Oh won't you COME with me-eh-he, and kick this ca-a-ha-haaan!
Pleeease kick the Ca-aha-ha-han!

Oh, wait - that's not right..........

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
It's an IROC with one of those fake plastic Ferrari kits on it.
.....tight acid washed jeans....big white high top tennies...a black tee shirt under a flannel shirt and a sherpa lined levi jacket.....Scorpions crankin' out the cassete player...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.