Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...

At first glance, I thought "So..." At least it's better that the chainsaw (or was it leafblower) bike!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Germans are f'in crazy.

Other than the obvious application as part of your clown act, when would one have a chance to ride and really enjoy this? And where the hell did he source a narrow angle twin in that size? Is it lopped off of some truck/tugboat/locomotive motor? Does anyone here read German?

·
Registered
157 Posts
One, if you click on the brittish flag, you'll get the english site, two, he probably got the motor design form a radial aircraft engine.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Good idea. If we can keep the Deutsche busy with these sorts of projects then they'll be too busy for their more traditional hobbies like invading Poland or producing crappy sidestands.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Yes sir, imagine this idling with open pipes. I would love to ride this. Wonder what kind of starts from the standstill you get with that torque. But why are the tires so massive? It only weighs 395 kg so one would easily believe a smaller tire would do.

- cruiz-euro

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
When I look at this bike I think of Buz's girlfriend Double D Dot ... for some reason.. Nice jugs..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.