Motorcycle Forums banner

The Longest Chopper Ever, Only $75,000

13K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  obandoj 
#1 ·
That's your dream bike Sean. You know you want it, so just pony up 75 large and live your dreams.

#6 ·
I'm sure those 14 ft. long drag pipes really help with the "performance" of the Shovel.

Hey Sean, how much will you pay me to take this baby down Lombard St in San Fran?

#10 ·
Let's see, $2500 for the Shovelhead motor, $500 for the Trans and primary, I can't tell if that's a star hub without a disc or a spool hub, so $100 for the front wheel, the back wheel's f'n ugly, but I could turn it over pretty quick, so $250. The rest of that s**t is scrap iron......

I'll bid $3500 for the lot.

#18 ·
Is there a new hole in the ozone over the Norther Hemispere, where gamma-rays get through and destroy brain tissue? Or, has this kind of stupid-sh!t been going on all along, and I just missed it?

A World Record! Who cares? Drop dead, already!

If I had the money, I wouldn't give him a bid, but I'd offer him a lobotomy. I'd rather see drool, than something like that again.

#19 ·
I particularyly like the idea of having to look around the gas tank in order tosee where you might be going. Of course, you would have to look around the other side from time to time or risk getting hit, or something... Wow.

Chango

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.