Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Outrageous displays of conspicuous consumption such as this remind me of history class back in high School. That is, when we were learning about the decline of great civilizations. (Rome, Greece, Egypt, etc....)

$130K for a completely useless, unrideable motorcycle! But it is in style right now?

OK, I'll shut up. Sorry......

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Paging Buzglyd

We're in the wrong business, Buz. Shoulda started building flexyflyer deathtraps for yuppies year ago.

Cha-ching!

Whoodaeverthunk that so many people would belly up to the bar for those junkers.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: The Louis Vuitton Handbag Motorcycle.

That thing's hideous.

It's made to be thrashed in a North Hollywood vacant lot and bent up all twisty and dirty. Paint it with rattlecan barbeque flat-black afterwards.

Wonder if they'll thrown in a matching VonDutch purse too?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Bork Bork Bork...

In "Slouching Twords Gamorrah" Bobby Bork calls this "defining deviancy down". Meaning in short that everything once considered deviant will be good, and everything once considered good will be seen as pase' or crazy. Personally I'm looking forward to marrying my cat in the near future after the old lady eats it from too much Brazilian cuisine.

Meyow.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I once had a pound pup that would ride in a milk box on the back of my kz750. I quickly figured out that the ladies would make a bee line from all directions to get a closer look. "good dog!!"

As for the designer pooches, just tuck your arm through in the loop in the leash and ride!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I was disappointed in the lack of Rich Corinthinan Leather and the lack of decent paint such as FrothFoam Turindigian Indigo with Genuine Processite Highlights.

And Halliburton is so 5 minutes ago.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Bork Bork Bork...

Badda bing....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.