Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Go Michel Fabrizio!!!

A top ten finish for the WCM team, after running off course, at that. Good show!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I was so disappointed this turned out to be a rain race. I don't think I've ever seen a high-side save such as the one Rossi pulled off. I thought Biaggi really had a shot at winning, he kept running the fastest lap time and again. I don't think Kurtis Roberts was in the race today, anyone know what the deal is with him?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: DNF-Reuben Crash, SPA, Ducati

Call it Editorial License. Whatever I/we say about Xaus, he's ALWAYS entertaining to watch.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Valentino's save was truly amazing! The mental clarity and physical wherewithal to hang on and maintain balance while being chucked off of a violently thrashing bike is simply awe inspiring. How many of us would have had brown stains in our leathers afterwards? This guy hangs on for a 4th place finish! Sweet!

·
Registered
579 Posts
2 yammies in the top 6?

Not quite the despair - ity that we expected to see eh?

Really disappointed with the rain. I feel like we're still waiting for a fair showdown between honda and rossi.

Where are our beloved Yanks? I am hoping for more from Collin and Nicky.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
The odds of pulling that one off can only be slightly improved if you're a touring Mongolian circus performer. I still don't know how he did it.

Now, look through some of the other videos to see examples of those who were, er, less successful. I especially like the one where a guy is teaching his buddy to ride a shiny red SV650. The student clearly has never been on a motorcycle and, in a panic, confuses the controls and cracks the throttle wide open, going from like 5 mph to about a zillion. He jumps the curb onto a nice grassy area and runs smack dab into the ONLY tree within sight. The funniest part is the audio: the teacher (and most likely the SV's owner) just repeating "Oh sh*t, oh sh*t...oh, *****!" I've watched it a million times and still laugh.

Lots of other cool stuff on there, including many squids doing squidly things and paying with pounds of flesh, other racing accidents, silly stunts gone wrong, and some great euro TV commercials. Most of the stuff is motorcycle related, but not all. Enjoy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.