Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
That was a little too close to home!

Day before Thanksgiving, on the Duc with the girl on the back, lady pulls out of a shopping center right in front of us. Did a righteous stoppie and stopped about 18 inches from the driver's door who of course had stopped right in front of us instead of continuing on.

Made for good sex when we got home though!

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Well, of course there was a collision!

Both of them were on the wrong side of the road!

(The vid did give me chills, though!)

·
Registered
306 Posts
I almost did that yesterday...some a**wipe in an Oddyssey thinks he can cut across a double yellow on a two lane road to turn around...of course since it's a two-lane road, it requires a three-point turn and the guy stops right in the middle blocking both ways, right when I'm coming up.

I feel the rear go sideways twice before I finally stop, and the f***er is waving me past, with a mad look on his face, as if "I" were stupid enough to be riding down the road at the same time he was blocking it.

SHEESH (sorry for the cussing, but there's no other way to express my feelings about that situation)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just watched it again and paused it several times at the point of impact. It looks very realistic...I don't know how they did it. There is even smoke off the rear tire of the bike when he tries to stop, the glass really breaks on the car and you can see a leg/foot during the collision. There is the bike perspective as well with the sound of the engine and the guy pulling out in front of him with that "Holy Sh!t" look on his face. The dent in the car appears to be in the exact impact location from both perspectives.

·
Registered
138 Posts
OK I'm awake now! That one will get your heart rate up for sure. The only tip that it was staged that I saw was the two handy pieces of paper for the cage driver to kneel on so as not to soil his suit pants.(I on the other hand will have to go change).

·
Registered
514 Posts
Well, DoT could run that public service announcement during the Superbowl for $1 million dollars - OR - DoD could ask for another $70 billion dollars to pay for 6 more months in Iraq.

decisions, decisions....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.