Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Three-wheeled Superbike" is an oxymoron.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
The bike is a stupid concept. Almost as dumb as KPuke thinking the Aints could beat the Bears. So the whole country was for the Aints, eh KPuke? So everyone got to watch the Bears punch them boys in the mouth, didn't they? Please KPuke, root against them with all your heart. It will bring us a Super Bowl sure as shyt. Nobody is wrong 100% of the time, but I think you got about a 99% average going. Super Bowl bound baby!

·
Registered
10,903 Posts
One would think the law of averages would allow him to be right about one thing, ANYTHING, sooner or later.

We need to bring him to Vegas or the track and just bet the opposite. After we're done counting our money, we could ragdoll him in the parking lot just for exercise.

I'm off to FL this week. I'll keep my eye out for Holy Kaw and chase after him in my rental car.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
ABB

Congratulations longride. Saints played their hearts out despite some very poor officiating early in the game which put them in catch up mode.. But the Bears defense was impressive in the second half.. Won't matter though Indy, NE, San Diego, Baltimore, even Denver could take the NFC champs, the Cubs..

Keys to victory... Which Grossman will show up? Can the bears win a big game outside of Chicago? What kind of surprises will NE, most likely, have for Chicago?..

Anybody But the Bears ABB..

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: ABB

"What kind of surprises will NE, most likely, have for Chicago?.."

If I'm figuring the time zone difference correctly, it appears that the Colts started their comeback right after you wrote this.

I'm pulling for Peyton. Could you post something about the Pats winning handily? It's tied right now.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, it's a "three-wheeler", right? So it's already banned for off-road use because of its dangerous inherent instability when ridden by untrained, unhelmeted thirteen-year-olds. Therefore, three-wheelers should be banned for street use as well.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
The Real Championship of the NFL

I thought you were a NE, Maine, boy.. Ok here it goes. Pats ahead now by 7 Colts we choke..on this drive. Won't matter anyway this game is the real championship of the NFL ..Great game either way good officiating unlike the Chicago game..

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: The Real Championship of the NFL

"I thought you were a NE, Maine, boy"

Buffalo born and bred. Bills, win or lose.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I'll bring the Cadillac Eldorado drop-top. Road trip!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

"Won't matter anyway this game is the real championship of the NFL ."

Aw, crap. I was pulling for the Colts.

I'll give you a dollar if you pick the Bears.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts

Yep I am Bronco born, Broncos, win or lose.. I'll pick the Bears but root for the Colts.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

That's just crazy enough to work.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I just mean all bikes in general. Electric motors are supposed to have better torque and 3-wheels have a traction advantage over the single front wheel design. Of course I'll have to install a loudspeaker with a sound loop of a Ducati on mine.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.