Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! My name is Paula & I have CD's available for only $20 of the most awesome, candid biker shots taken at this rally - it's a must-see! Maybe YOUR picture will be on it!:cool:

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
......or breasts like a sockful of oranges........

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Candid in this case means not really posing for pics - There are a few "flashers" though - male & female.

As for hiding in the hedges, didn't need to.

As for hairy & cracks, none here - only shots that are pleasing to the eyes.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Ha!

Candid in this case means not really posing for pics - There are a few "flashers" though - male & female.

As for hiding in the hedges, didn't need to.

As for hairy & cracks, none here - only shots that are pleasing to the eyes.
From what I've seen of Ken's pictures from Biketoberfest "pleasing to the eyes" can be a pretty low standard.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
From what I've seen of Ken's pictures from Biketoberfest "pleasing to the eyes" can be a pretty low standard.
Are we not truly men if we cannot or do not lower our standards for the sake of a piece of ___.........?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Are we not truly men if we cannot or do not lower our standards for the sake of a piece of ___.........?
Some of us like me have both inner and outer beauty, some are beautiful outside and ugly inside, others are less than beautiful outside but have great inner beauty...

They all look the same in the dark..

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Yeah, I knew this South American girl several years ago; she liked to be "spirited" in a movie theater, in the park, at museums, at restaurants, at the planetarium, during work...

She sure was fun. She had a touch of The Crazy. But fun, none the less.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I might have to buy one o' them there FTB disks!

Not being allowed to ride for the time being, I figured I'd pass on the "festivities" this Fall. Shame, too. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! We've a checkered history with the weather during TB, don't you know.

I saw (and heard) plenty of bikes in town: No need to go across the bridge and face (and sometimes dodge) the masses.

I'll be there in the Spring, though!

HEY! I can't edit my posts again! WTF?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts