Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
>"There are many people and a lot of factors

>that decide who goes where. I'm not here to

>bad mouth people so I will leave it there.

>FULL STOP".

Judging by the defense, guilty as hell

- cruiz-euro

·
Registered
361 Posts
HEY SPORTS FANS

Get a life! Go out and live your own life instead of living vicariously through your sports heroes.

Put on several layers of warm clothes and go for a RIDE!

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
If Foggy pulls off a MV deal we'd all be shocked. FBF is running an AMA MV F4 Superbike on Pirelli's and they are fast! If FBF help Foggy on development and Hodgeson signs it would make for a very interesting WSB season.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Ego is never in short supply amongst pro racers. If we could find a way to harness it we could stop importing oil.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Hell, I thought that was what MO was doing here to generate the 'lectrickery to run their servers..........

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Bayliss is my favorite rider...According to Superbike Planet Hodgeson and Bayliss have the same manager. So this is really curious. Soup goes on to say "Bayliss' quiet and humble demeanor can be stripped away if he is so motivated and he'll tell you exactly what he thinks of you" Hodgeson has had some verbal spats with Fogerty in the past as well. I personally like Hodgeson and thought he was great to have in the AMA series. However, after Bayliss and Colin Edwards left the WSB series, Hodgeson won the WBS when it had become essentially the Ducati cup. Only in the last few years have Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki have come back. Maybe Bayliss thinks the guy can't cut it. I miss those duels between Edwards and Bayliss..

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
That's my vote.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Edwards was pretty much ready for the return to WSB when Yamaha decided to re-sign him. Guess he thought that the seat was gone or something. Having Edwards back in WSB (where he belongs, really) would have made for an interesting season. Hodgeson, on the other hand, has not helped his own cause. If his ego didn't get in the way, any number of quality privateer teams in the AMA could have signed him. Corona Honda is getting factory support this season. Attack has a great team. Emgo would have been a streatch but those guys always put a competitive bike on the track and so on. If Ben Bostron was smart enough to step back one season and let the game come back to him, you'd think that Hodgeson would be smart enough to do the same. Not everyone has Biaggi's personality and ability to sit out a year then come back, you know.........

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I'm shocked that Neil seems to have fallen through the cracks. I hope the MV deal happens, that could be interesting. I'd be happy to have Neil on any team I was associated with.

Alex is hardly in a bad situation, Ducati isn't going to hamstring him at all.

Troy is still Troy, clearly, one of the very best Motorcycle Road Racers on the Planet.

I too miss Bayliss/Edwards.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts