Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I clicks on the buyer guide links (upper right corner) in the tires sections for continental, bridgestone, and michelin, and what do I get? Cage tires, and no hints on how to get to the bike tires. What good is that? Are these fools paying to have their useless sites in a bikezine? At least I can open the Michelin site in Francais, oh wait I forgot!!, I don't speak french either.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
CycleTires.com, Tomahawk Super Tires, Aircraft Tire Technology for your bike ...Utilizing the latest model carcasses from major manufacturers... Tomahawk takes motorcycle tires to another level of performance and good looks! tires.

I've been using them for over two years and 4 sets now (the Black tires - T-3 compound). NO incidents with them, they require very little to balance, stick as well as anything in their class (street). Have acceptable wet-weather behaviour, rode the entire Winter on them.

I've yet to try any of their trackday/race tires, but the people who "turned me on" to them have - and say they are the next best thing to "free" race tires you can get - half the cost of anything else out there.

I was dubious about "retreads" at first - but absolutely trust these tires (so far as the construction aspect), now that I've seen and used them.

They're the Ideal Tire for cheap-ass commuters like myself, that's for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.