Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
This is what I've been looking for a technical forum where we can share maintenance and repair stories.

Although, I was hoping for something a little more technical like checking and adjusting valves - but it's a start!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I couldn't find the filler neck on the Geezer Glide so I just poured some in the gas tank. It'll find it's way to the right place sooner or later.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Probably more hot than fresh.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Maybe, but there's no doubt that MOrons could supply enough natural gas to end the Kalifornia energy shortage.

Who the heck is Buzz_Waloch anyhow? Another over-the-hill GPTB cripple?

·
Registered
174 Posts
He's the orginal over the hill GPTB cripple!

·
Registered
512 Posts
So glad I bought that new Buell

I'm so glad I bought that new Buell.

Don't have to worry about this at all, and... I don't have to worry about draining and replacing at the track!

At last, an advantage over the Japanese bikes that no one can logicaly dispute.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Re: So glad I bought that new Buell

I just rode your Buell for the first time and really liked it. It's an awesome canyon carver to say the least.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Pretty bold statement for a guy that fleeces old people and stands in line for government handouts. If you keep up that behavior, I may have to nominate you for the GPTB presidency.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'll have to decline the nomination because I suspect the GPTB's highest office would most likely represent a pay cut.

You'd be amazed at how much scratch you can pull out of Kook relatives and dimwitted gubment employees.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.