Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toob is a new Italian brand of motorcycle boots.

Xanto, the first design came into production, is now ready for sell.
Available in four colorways, the upper is made from microfiber with a woven moisture-wicking lining, injection-moulded polyurethane plate, and Zipper / Velcro closure.

This elegant sport boots have an innovative design with top quality materials, features and protection optimized for race, road and touring.
All the technical features, together with the ergonomic protections, give the maximum comfort and safety even to the most demanding riders.

CONTACTS:

TOOB S.r.l.
via Piave,57
31044 - Montebelluna (Treviso) - ITALY

email : [email protected]
web: www.toob.it

Tel. + 39 0423 1995910
Mobile: +39 335 5380748
Fax +39 0423 301280

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Same here - you will receive an unbiased, fair, real-world review.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Y'know, other than the name plastered all over it, and the cuff being too big (just guessing here) to tuck inside pant legs, them's some good looking boots!

The name thing is easily solved with a sharpie, but the cuffs...

I'm guessing they'll go for... 199Euro. Which is WAY too expensive for my Neanderthal requirements.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Just once...couldn't they name them "Boob?"
It's like Star Trek: The Movie - these tooBs were created by an Advanced Race of mirror-based life-forms - they discovered the Prototype floating somewhere outside the VanAllen Belt (the product of an errant MotoGP-highside), and sent "V'Ger" back to bond with "The Maker"........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
I like them. Been wanting to get some waterproof touring boots but cant drop $200+ for them.
Just to be Pedantic:

€199,00 = $265.00, not $200.00

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
If anyone finds riding boots in 15, let me know. Until then my steel toe redwings will have to keep on keepin on.
Ever try cutting your toenails there Sasquatch? that'll bring 'em down to a 13 or so....

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.