Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I don't see how it could possibly be worse than Biker Boyz.

If this one didn't take itself seriously, it could become a cult classic movie along the lines of Army of Darkness, but with motorcycles.

·
Registered
328 Posts
So what? Didn't see anything in the previews that made me want to buy a ticket instead of 4 gallons of premium for my scoot... didn't read anything in the 'review' that changed my mind.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
I agree

I think this one might have wider audience appeal. I go to watch movies (Bond films, John Woo things , etc.) with an attitude of not taking it seriously i.e. just go with it I tell my wife don't get hung up on reality.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I don't know, but apparantly Kook recently kissed longride's butt, talked nice about Harley and was critical of Hondas and helmets. He sez that's what you have to do get your submissions posted on MO.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I got sick watching the stupid preview

sportbikes jumping dirt like MX'ers? I can't stand MTV style video anyway. I wish I could have my 30 seconds back. I hope it's such a stupendously horrible flop that Hollywood will never even THINK about making another motorcycle let alone automotive movie for the next 50 years.

Someone get the FIM/WSB to release full footage of all races on DVD (it would have to be a series) for a price that didn't smack of gratuitous gouging.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Agreed. I am not a sportbiker (will that change with the new Gold Wing? lol) but that stuff they were doing in the previews were incredible. Incredibly unrealistic, that is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw the movie it's Ok, the real stunts were good, I didn't even mind the dirt scenes with dirt bikes looking like sport bikes, pretty good cosmetic job. But the totally impossible stunts ruined it for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.