Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 90 Posts

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Re: I am an artiste

ditto for me....The one positive side of this negative effect on my body brought on by the current administration is that I don't watch the news much anymore and spend more time thinking about good things like my kids, my wife, dogs, cat and motorcycles. Nice article Gabe. Love your style. My big sis just moved to DC when her husband was promoted in the Forest Service...looks like great way to see DC. Thanks again Gabe.

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Seruzawa is right again and I want a Daytona. MO please test one. for me...

You nailed it. That's my big beef with Bush Jr. He spends like crazy. Deficts out the ying yang. What makes me sick are those people who while Clinton was in office said spending was out of control and budget deficits are bad now saying that it's no big deal. Rush, Sean Hannity, O'Riellywad, are the biggest hyporcrites. Bush Sr called it vodoo economics remember folks He also got nailed for trying to balance the budget by raising taxes. It actually started a good thing that lead to balacnced budgets and surplus Newt G had a lot to do with it but Clinton and his Treasury sec. did believe in balancing the budget. Bush Jr. got a C- in Econ. what can you expect.

Enough said I went to the Triumph store in Issaquah sit my ass on Daytona. God I love the looks at feel of that bike. I didn't have the guts to test ride it cause I knew I would want it.

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Going to Freddy's now

Wow dude didn't know that bout Code. I was going to go to Freddy's school anyway cause I love Vegas, it's convinient and I heard Freddy's is the best. Code does have quite a following of students though. People say Code is great instructor...To each his own. Wish MO would do a comparision of racing schools someday. I would love to read Sean's and Gabe's impression of each school.

1 - 3 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.