Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
If things follow the usual course then soon we'll be seeing 4 similar giant motorcycles being built in Japan. Each will be touted as a "bold unique innovation".

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
As the Japanese say, they'll be "Same, but not Same-Same".

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Actually in Yokosuka they were 300 yen. The exchange rate was about 360 yen to the dollar. However since I only made $150 a month a dollar was a lot more than it is today. But man could you have a good time in Taiwan or Bangkok with $10 in yer pocket.

I'll never forget the dumba$$es who would try to get the bargirls drunk, never realizing that the ****s were drinking tea. Like watching Pelosi. You can't buy that sort of entertainment.

·
Registered
156 Posts
As you head north into Alberta, after crossing from I-15 on the US side, it's not far until you encounter a statue of an Albertosaurus; alas, it's life size, only 2 or 3 stories high.

Up in Fairview, it sounds like they are trying to make Alberta's largest dinosaur, a giant version of a H-D.

Well, the folks in Milk River can fight it out with the folks in Fairview for who can claim the largest dinosaur..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.