Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Tragedy for Glen Helen Raceway owner

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Tragedy for Glen Helen Raceway owner in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
All those kids never to grow up, never to get their first kiss, first car, prom date. All that gone in an instant. The hopes and aspirations of a family shattered. May God have mercy on you.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
WSB in Atlanta actually referred to the vacation destination and a place for the "ultra rich". That's rich. Glen Helen is probably one of the only sites in the world where you leave your income level checked at the door. Everyone has the common bond of family and riding. Building this type of environment for family entertainment makes me think that they propbably don't treat themselves as the "ultra rich". I don't think that the family was thinking anything other than they wanted to take their families somewhere beautiful for their vacation.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
There's probably few worse horrors than that of a parent having to bury their own child. Two would be unfathomable. Prayers for the rest of the family.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I've seen it so many times that I have come to the conclusion there is no rhyme or reason for death. It just happens as quick as a gunshot for many and they never have a chance. RIP.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Such a tragedy!

+100, Seruzawa! I can't think of anything worse than losing my kids.

God Bless them, and comfort those left behind...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts