Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Rock It

Hell, I'll go ride their bike. Ripping around on somebody else's bike was the best part of working at HD...it damn sure wasn't the pay! I hear the burnouts on those Rockets are too fun (If you're not buying the tires)!

Let's see, the Duc dealer in the morning, then over to Triumph for lunch, maybe I can schedule a test ride on that Norge in Miami...Saturday is gonna be a busy day.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Triumph Kicks Off "Win a Rocket III Classic" Test Ride , Dealers Fail to Explode

So, I called the Triumph dealer in Fort Lauderdale to see about a ride tomorrow and talk to Ian.

First thing he says is "yes, that starts next month." No, says I...the press release says it started yesterday.

Ian: "Are you going to buy one?"

Me: "I dunno, guess that's what the test ride is all about, right?"

Ian: "Are you seriously looking?"

Me: "Actually yes, I've been looking to add another bike for some time now (Concours 14, Ducati, snicker snort).

Ian: "Well, if you're coming over, be prepared to wait a few hours. I'm sure we'll be very busy with test rides."

Me: "But dude, you didn't even know the promotion was running until I called" (In my head)

There is a special place in hell where you have to sell motorcycles for eternity.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts