Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's cool that the Brits are focusing on what really matters to today's style-concious biker. While the Japanese (and Italian) manufacturers are wasting their time (and ours) with faster, better-handling models, Triumph understands that yellow seats are more riders have been waiting for!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Stupid Triumph, why not...

Why not just the beautiful flying-union-jack from the Isle of Mann TT Winner on the Daytona 675. If you are going to do Bold Graphics, thats the one to use.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks like the 900 scrambler has some potential, those chrome wheels have got to go. What happened to the alloy rims? Cost, I guess

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Apparently someone beat you to it.

Yeesh. At least they didn't upholster them with some sort of animal skin.

That's next, I suppose.

The Tiger "Tiger", Rocket "Lion" and Bonnie "Bear"! Oh, My!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like the look, but I am afraid I don't have the bad teeth required to compliment the wild color scheme. I think an UK flag design incorporated into the Daytona paint scheme would be a very nice touch. Yeah Baby that's the one for me!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Forget the graphics! Bloor should be concentrating on removing the unsightly kink from the exhaust header - a universal compliant since the T100 intro. Also, OK guys, let's get into the 21st Century and convert to EFI already, so we can start these things in winter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts