Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Nice review... Since Seattle's weather is akin to the UKs I suspect the gear would work well here. The only Triumph dealer I've been to in Issaquah, doesn't carry much of Triumph gear. When I open "kpaul's Triumph of Seattle", I'll make sure to have lots of gear on hand.. Note to self: Go test ride Daytona 675 this weekend.. take checkbook and pack a suitcase in case wife throw's me out.. "Seattle Triumph" sounds better huh.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Triumph riding gear in oh so shi-shi LA-LA land? C'mon up here to the NW where it rains and is cold (like UK) and that IS the summer. If you really want to know what works for bad weather riding, talk to us who commute in the Pacific Northwest year round. By the way, if it rains long and hard enough nothing is gonig to keep you entirely dry.

Does it actually rain in LA ? 65 degrees? That is Nirvana. Cool enough so you don't get overheated from the protective gear, yet warm enough so you don't need the cold weather gear.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep I agree and 65 keeps the rif raft off my favorite road. Last weekend I had it all to myself..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Yeah, we don't know why you do that...

The rain keeps out the undersirables :) i.e the rain keeps things clean..

·
Registered
489 Posts
Ole is now free of MO

If he wants. HIs 675 is now too old for testin'. Time to put it out to pasture.

However, I hope he does make himself availalbe so we can enjoy his company and crash-free riding for future comparison tests! He's a pretty good guy, 675 or no.

No more free tires, though!

-Gabe

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Yeah, we don't know why you do that...

LOL good one..... I wanted interview down there, Anaheim, but my wife said to me "LA is a great place for a single guy" i.e. read "I get the house, alimony, child support, half your 401K, pension and u will be living in a shack"..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.