Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gee if I hired a goon to smash Steve Johnson in the kneecaps as he was leaving the ice-rink, I wonder if Dr. Tuluie would let me race the bike for him.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Okay Mini/Hack/JonnieB (btw, where the frack did Blip go?)...

The content lately has been great and I'm loving MO lately, but as someone who is fortunate enough to know quite a bit about this bike, I'm dissappointed you couldn't include a link to take the less informed individual to a site having such info, such info being incredibly cool and worth reading.

I'm too lazy a prick to do it for you, maybe someone else will pick up the slack.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I seem to remember that Mike Ciccotto tested this bike and declined to race it - something about the vibration making it difficult to control the bike over race distance. In any case, I like to see off the beaten path ingenuity like this - and I'd love to take a lap of Sears Pt on it...

·
Registered
203 Posts
i wonder how this bike would stack up against the MotoGP pack? the 780cc's puts it on equal terms with the 990's, but only 2 cylinders has to be a big disadvantage. i bet this thing would shred the WSB v-twins though

·
Registered
337 Posts
Not yet. He hasn't broken the record at Mid-America and I don't think even the AMA guys have been there. So, shave off about 3 seconds or so and yo are in WSB territory.

The bike is really cool and a full of great ideas. It would be especially cool if he moves to a producible street engine (read: 4 stroke), but the money the factories spend developing SBKs yields highly developed race tools.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.