Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been awhile since I bought one of these. I'll have to check out JD2- it sounds like a blast.

No whining or preaching from MSF instructors and the like- we all know this stuff is incredibly dangerous and stupid. Don't waste our time or yours.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Some one call Unsolved Mysteries!

Hitler shaved his head and is watching motorcycle videos in California!

What the hell is up with that mustache? Not a good look for you... or anyone else for that matter.

I must say that it is somewhat surreal, sitting at home, reading on the Internet about someone else sitting at home watching motorcycle videos... both of us not riding. Ug... I need to go out.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Some one call Unsolved Mysteries!

Come On! Get your **** taters right. EBass looks like Joseph Stalin, not Adolph Hitler.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Great Stuff Wish I was there

Hate to admit it, but I too love those hooligan videos I see at the local Cycle Gear store. Unfornuately, if I bought one my wife would throw it out. You see she thinks I am obsessed with motorcycles. Could it be my subscriptions to 6 motorcycle rags and MO? The rags I have to hide in the shed like some teenager with Penthouse.

EBass you're the best. For now I'll will live my life via your 2-wheeled exploits. Keep it coming.

P.S. Your impressive education is perfect for this biz I think.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
"No whining or preaching from MSF instructors and the like- we all know this stuff is incredibly dangerous and stupid. Don't waste our time or yours."

Agree 100% I am defintely not going to do this crap but I love watching people who try.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Cool stuff.

I've never seen one o'them vids. I saw Jackass, though, and I loved it, so I'll have to go pick up that JD one sometime. Although I'm not sure it can compete with someboy electrocuting his naughty bits.

Bass, you sure cram an impressive amount of vocabulary into a review of such a base, um...thingy.

Did anybody notice that up, er, down till here, any post that approved of the review or hooligan videos has been dipstick-ized? Harsh...

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm not in MENSA but everybody tells me I'm 'menso' so that's like the same, right ?

Refreshing to see a certified member of the intelligencia throwing his life away with motorcycles and low-budget videos... kind of a grunge Renaissance man.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Cool stuff.

Yeah, it's amazing how some people can't stand that other people don't like what they like. They then assume that anyone with an opinion other than them is a dipstick. It takes one to know one. Dipsticks.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.