Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Original Article:
http://www.motorcycle.com//news/us-...sa-make-your-statement-sweepstakes-67830.html

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article US Bank and Harley-Davidson partner to offer Harley-Davidson Visa Make Your Statement Sweepstakes in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
With all due respect this seems more like an advertisement than an article.
No, you're wrong. You see, real bikers know that the corporate logo on their credit card is an essential part of their lifestyle. Say you're at Boot Hill Saloon for Bike Week, and you whip out a Visa card with a butterfly on it. Dude, you just lost any moto-cred you had. Whereas, when the other hardass bikers see the Bar and Shield on your plastic, well, that's all they need to know. And, three national surveys have shown that chicks dig REAL men with HD branded Visa cards.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Where's the BMW "Roundel" card, huh? How about one with a Suzuki Charter on it? C'mon people get with it!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I used to have a "J.C. Whitney" (B)astardcard with a cool '32 Ford and a fat-fendered Merc on it.........

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I'm going to get rid of my low APR credit union issued Visa and get a Harley one RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!

I don't care if it costs more, it says Harley Davidson on it, if whippin' that thing out ain't a panty dropper I don't know what it!

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
I'm going to get rid of my low APR credit union issued Visa and get a Harley one RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!

I don't care if it costs more, it says Harley Davidson on it, if whippin' that thing out ain't a panty dropper I don't know what it!
Better yet.

Get two! Glue them together in a "V" shape. Twice the fun! Twice the chicks! Twice the collection letters!

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
And it got you laid, didn't it? SEE????
Well, after she'd charged $180 on it. It would have been $200, but she gave me a 10% discount because it was an order over $100................ :cool:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I actually signed up for it, I need to call them tomorrow and transfer my balance off of my Chase Amazon card. Honestly i just wanted the lower interest rate...

As for the manly-ness of cards, i have a plain black, plain green and a grey and white harley card....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.