Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
What the F*** ? Why can't we get competent statistitions?
Why are they doing citing deaths per registered vehicle?

Should be looking at deaths per mile. One conclution I draw that they did not - week days are much more dangerous than weekends. If you notice they say twice as many death occur on the week days compared to week days. I think we can safely assume the miles ridden on weekend days are much higher than double the miles ridden on weekdays. So I say weekdays are much more dangerous, probably the added traffic on the roads most motorcyclists are riding on compared to the more empty roads they ride on on the weekends.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Simple, really. Merely ban all Motorcycles for use on Public and Private Properties and Roads.

Quick, Easy, relatively Painless.........(to Joe Taxpayer)
It'll never happen. Just look at old cars, they don't meet emissions they're relatively unsave and could be banned in the same way.

Only problem is it would never really go through with out the government offering to replace them with a car that could be still be used for transportation - same with motorcycles.

I mean think of all the people that use motorcycles as transportation it would cost a lot to replace those. Not to mention all the dealerships that would have to close down.

·
Registered
352 Posts
You've not been paying-attention to what Government "Does", have you?

To think it CAN'T happen is Foolish. They're only Death Machines that are potentially being banned - it's not like they're attempting to Eradicate an entire ethnic group or Political Dissidents from the face of the Planet. Like any Government would ever let THAT happen.

Oh, Wait............
Eh they haven't even gotten guns or cigs completely banned yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts