Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
"Outlaw" gang? Does this mean that SoCal Law Enforcement Officers are acting as the enforcement arm of the American Motorcycle Association? I didn't know that you could be targetted by the cops because your AMA dues had expired. Maybe if the Vagos had only gone to AMA sanctioned events the cops might have instead targetted the Crips.. or maybe even the Bloods.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
And in addition....

.....the cops found no more evidence of criminal wrongdoing by the Vagos than they would find if they targetted any Los Angeles area High School parking lot at lunch time.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
I read a book (yes) last summer about an undercover office that joined the Vagos for I believe 29 months. Became treasurer and the whole deal.

Spooky stuff that I wouldn't want to be around. Besides a bright yellow 955i clashed with the "colors"

The book is, "Under and Alone" a pretty good quick read.

We could start the MO Book of The Month Club.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Re: And in addition....

And the the cops found no more evidence of criminal wrongdoing by Al Capone than they would have found if they had targetted any shady accounting firm.

·
Registered
38 Posts
"We're going to continue to fight this war on our local terrorists," San Bernardino County District Attorney Michael A. Ramos said at a news conference.

Now that the Patriot Act II just passed, it is interesting to see the "Local Terorist" label used this quickly. The Vagos seem less scary now.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
So the had 700 people on the case and came up with this:

"In a statement, Torres said investigators seized 95 illegal firearms, some illegal drugs, $6,000 in cash and two stolen motorcycles."

I could walk into 3 Chicago different Chicago bars on a Saturday night and snag more than that by myself. That was some kinda Po-lice work they got going on there. Only 700 guys for that. Sheesh.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.