Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
You know what annoys me about models like this? It that since it is priced so far beyond it's non-alt fuel competitors that when no one buy it because they can get a scooter that does "62mph" and gets 100mpg, people will scream "SEE! AMERICANS REFUSE TO BUY ALT FUEL VEHICLES".

NO! We refuse to get fleeced because someone is trying to cash-in on the alt-fuel trend.

Oh, and it has a whopping 60mile range! Good job, everyone. That really works for everyday life.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
"At $11,000, the Vectrix may be a bit pricey, but it is a first of sorts and it will probably appeal to the same high-income people who have ordered the $100,000 all-electric Tesla sports car."

Uh, it's not a "bit" pricey. It's ridiculously priced. And no it won't appeal to the sort of people who spend $100K on electric cars. They are two entirely different publics. Few pu$$y-whipped yuppie drones are going to get out of their cages for this scooter. Their soccer mom bosses won't let them.

I can see it now.

"Oh please honey. I want that electric scooter"

"No way Jose. Those things are dangerous and you aren't allowed to buy anything for yourself anyhow. Get out there and mow the lawn now!"

"Yes dear."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.