Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Yeah but Fiats and Triumphs were cool!

You bought a Vento because you're a cheapskate who would jack off his dad to cheat his mom out of a piece of ass. The lesson is simply put "You get what you pay for" You paid for a cheap piece of Chinese crap and that's exactly what you got.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
yeah well don't we all.....

I appreciate your service and I'm sorry for your loss, while you were still crapping your nappies I was keeping your ass safe from the Russians. I guess we're even. The cheapskate remark was an old joke, I assumed you'd get it.

If you've got something to say then feel free, the bottom line is you bought a box full of Chinese scrap metal. I don't what you're supposed to do with it, If it was me I'd throw it off a bridge and see how big a splash it would make.

If you think you were doing the Christian thing to buy it then the point was to give money to the church, the fact that what you got in return for that money has no material value is beside the point

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
As I said it was meant as a joke, I'm sorry you were offended. I can't do anymore than that. As an FYI, you seem thin skinned and easily upset, those aren't attributes that will serve you well here. We're all adults a couple of us are Vets we even have a Viet Nam loony with a bunch of guns at his house and we take and flip each other sh*t all the time, you may want to bear that in mind, ok? it's all in fun.

That doesn't change anything with the Vetnro though, you're not going to get any kind of satisfaction out of that deal, it's as simple as that. Just write it off and be done with it.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Well as long as the lawsuit didn't offend the Chinese government.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.