Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
Vespa wants you to Get Smart

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Vespa wants you to Get Smart in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Why couldn't they give away a "Cone of Silence" that I could lower over my kid? That would be a prize!
Do you really want your kids to have a cone of silence? I mean, as it is, they are plotting against you and getting invited to orgies via myspace party announcements, do you really need them to be able to plot and plan in a secured location?

Sleep tight.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Do you really want your kids to have a cone of silence? I mean, as it is, they are plotting against you and getting invited to orgies via myspace party announcements, do you really need them to be able to plot and plan in a secured location?

Sleep tight.
He's already implemented Triple DES encryption on his Nintendo DS wireless data system. I'm so proud.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.