Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have many Yahama DT1 250 Enduro/MX parts for sale. Top ends, expansion chambers, shocks, speedos/tachometers, tail lights..etc..etc. Too much to list. Everything must go. Injury forces sale. Post to this forum with what you need.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have many Yahama DT1 250 Enduro/MX parts for sale. Top ends, expansion chambers, shocks, speedos/tachometers, tail lights..etc..etc. Too much to list. Everything must go. Injury forces sale. Post to this forum with what you need.
hi, does top end have reeds, what kind of expansion chamber, speedo/tach, do they work, headlight and ear? and front fender what of that do you have and how much?

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, all gone now. Since I'm a moderator maybe I should close this thread? Sorry, but some Englishman showed up and bought EVERYTHING. I hear my old DT2 start up now and then (a few blocks from the house)and it makes me kinda sad...oh well. Life sucks then you die. Good thing for korn likker...urp....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.