Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have vintage off-road apparel for sale. Leathers, helmets, kidney belts, boots, gloves, etc. All in fair to excellent shape. An example:

Bill Walters Leathers, size 32-30. Brown with/dark brown stripe. Front & rear pocket. Excellent condition. $50.00 OBO.

Bell Star 120, white, with Bell visor. Excellent shape, all rubber & cloth rebuilt. $50.00 OBO.

Full Bore Boots: Size 10. Fair shape. All straps intact. $25.00

Webco MX gloves: Tan with black rubber ribs. Excellent shape (like new) $40.00 obo.

Lots more where that came from, Post to this forum for what you need in vintage MX stuff.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, ok, so it's pretty obvious no one wants old crusty 35+ year old riding gear, but at least I tried. The local landfill won't let me bury the stuff without a hazmat permit, so I'm stuck with it.

But I do still have a pristine "Gold Belt" for all you kidney fans out there. Impress your buddies.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
The good thing about "well-experienced" moto gear is that, when you take it off - it will put itself away in the closet at the end of the day.........

:eek:

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Hang on to that stuff, have someone tack it up on the garage wall for you (sorry bro), that's what I do with my old stuff. I've gave away way too much good gear in the past. I have my shredded JR Ballistic coat and the fairing chunks I was able to dig out of the weeds from when I got hit on the Trophy as reminders to gear up and other stuff just to have.

I'd keep it, anyway. That was part of your life for a long time and still is, don't toss it.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Do you still have the Webco MX gloves?"

Yes I do, they're stuffed into one of my old Bell Star 120s. Tan with black rubber ribs. Pay Pal to [email protected] & I'll ship 'em out when the $$$ clears. $40.00 FOB LAX, freight collect.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, sorry, all the vintage stuff is gone. The only thing left is a vintage works Yamaha jersey (yellow & black) and I'm keeping that...

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I have a Bell Star I'll sell you.....just make out a check for $100.00 to "Honest Sarnali's New and Used Old MX Gear" and I'll have that puppy boxed up and mailed as quick as a wink....... um.... make it out to cash instead... easier to avoid mail fraud...er I mean, um.... shipping delays that way.......

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ken, still have the Bell 120, just was afraid when you received it you would be disappointed, so I said to hell with it, I'll keep it around for laughs.

If you ate it wearing that old pot, it would afford about the same protection as a paper party hat, so I wasn't going to let myself be the harbinger of doom to Mr. Moore.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
Ken, still have the Bell 120, just was afraid when you received it you would be disappointed, so I said to hell with it, I'll keep it around for laughs.

If you ate it wearing that old pot, it would afford about the same protection as a paper party hat, so I wasn't going to let myself be the harbinger of doom to Mr. Moore.
That's sort of why I wanted it; I was wearing one when I had my first (of many) motorcycle crash. I broke my arm and dislocated my shoulder, but I was very proud of how my Bell Star had saved my noggin.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
That's sort of why I wanted it; I was wearing one when I had my first (of many) motorcycle crash. I broke my arm and dislocated my shoulder, but I was very proud of how my Bell Star had saved my noggin.
But it also explains your 'neurological deficits'...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.