Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
NADA doesn't go that far back. But a '95 800 Intruder lists for $1400 avg retail.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Not to be snarky but it looks like what you did is for the most part routine maintenance, your claim that the bike is trouble free is negated by the trouble you appear to have went to to try and get it running right after you poked a few holes in the baffles....I mean "moded the muffler for deeper sound"....After all the sh*t you did it still needs the carbs set up by a mechanic?

You also thoroughly tore the front calipers apart, cleaned and replaced everything and now need a new front caliper?........

You also had the wiring harness apart, cleaned everything and coated it with dilectric grease and wrapped it all in electrical tape and you're still blowing fuses?...

I think a more honest ad would be:

"someone please take this motorcycle off my hands, I can't get it to run right, the front brakes stick and there's a short somewhere I'll be dam*ed if I can find. I cleaned it up nice and shiny for you"......

Just trying to help there pad'ner, honesty is everything you know..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.