Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
VTX 1300 RETRO

Yes, I'm referring to the 1300 Retro model. A lot of the media (and private parties) are saying that the 1300 sounds, and feels better than the 1800. Everyone seems to be saying that it's more refined. The only thing I like about the new "C" model is the cast wheels. I like the tank-mounted speedometer, and the bigger, valenced fenders of the retro. Somehow to me, the styling on it seems more "fresh". The MOrons definitely need to test this baby!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, some people enjoy (and spend a lot of time) cooking, therefore requiring the knowledge that comes from actually testing DIFFERENT stoves. And...SOME people are open to the fact that their type of bike is not the ONLY type of bike out there. There is actually this thing called opinion (MOpinion, if you will...ha). Everyone has one, and there is a bike out there to suit anyone's.

Ron

·
Registered
5 Posts
...the same way someone can like both the Ferrari F355 AND the Mercedes C class. Two cars with totally different styles, ride, and handling characteristics! One is fast, and colorful, with sharp lines and is REALLY fast. The other is very sofisticated and plush, with an emphasis on rider comfort and style. See...?

·
Registered
5 Posts
*****- whipped, huh??? Funny! Hey, thanks for the input. I have looked at the Mean Streak, as well, and it just doesn't do it for me. I wish the VTX performed like the Meanie, but for now, I like the VTX's mix of style/power.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.