Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: what are you doing?

Why do you continue to post political drivel on a motorcycle web site?

As to the '04 Vulcan it looks like they've got the torque and HP where it needs to be, but that is one big barge of a bike. I guess if there's no corners or twisties where you live it 'd be great.

When the Rocket 111 comes out MO should do an "Extremely Large Motorcycle" test, maybe you could tie a rope too them and toss them off a boat and see which one sinks fastest, kind of a function before form thing.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I think we'd better see some MSF scores from ebass and some magazine articals explaining how it holds up next to Kawasaki's own crown jewel (need I use the "C" word here?) before we can take his word for anything.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Muscle Cars????

I'll take an '04 RX8 myself.

I test drove an '88 Z28 for my stepson last night, talk about a trip down memory lane. The last car I had with any balls was a '69 Fury 111 Interceptor. They were fun at the time but new cars are so much nicer.

I guess thats why I don't care much for cruisers, if you can get a sporty standard bike thats comfortable to poke around on or shred corners, why buy a 900lb boat anchor? I don't really include Harley's as cruisers because they're pretty much in a class of their own, though I expect them to develop a V3 when they see how good the Rocket 111 works.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Executive Transport

So, an RX8 is going to be the new Buzglyd Inc. company car, Eh?

I get stuck with a '93 Caravan comercial model in tasteful corporate grey and white, but I've got two tool box's AND a ladder rack.

I did plaster a Land Rover World bumper sticker on the back.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: V-rod Vanquishes Vulcan in Value Validation

New Harleys are actually selling for MSRP up here for the first time in 15yrs. All those Vasaline tax Victims might find their resale Value diminished.

Imagine having to buy a motorcycle just to ride it instead of as an inVestment item.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Ah.... The human condition.

I have a "cough" Mini -van! yes thats right I'm a soccer dad! who'd a thunk I'd wind up hauling my brats, half the stuff they own and my dogs everywhere I go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts