Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 49 Posts

· The Toad
17,448 Posts
Great opportunity for VW. They can sell a "motorcycle transporter" model. And they can offer an "Official Harley-Davidson Transporter" model for only $3000 more. Simply put an oil pan in the storage area, a rack for duct tape and baling wire nearby and put a couple of decals on the outside (like the Ford F150). Them yups will eat it up!

· The Toad
17,448 Posts
Re: VW Jap bike hauler

I always laugh when I hear some fool call Harleys "junk". I never see Harleys in junkyards. Or Ducatis or Triumphs for that matter.

Nothing but "superior" Big4 products. Acres and acres of them.

· The Toad
17,448 Posts
If you're looking for a bike that can take off like a bat out of hell from stoplights you might find that even today that old 37hp RD350 will still humiliate most cruisers.

· The Toad
17,448 Posts
Dong! We have a winner.

I'm surprised that VW doesn't offer a "70's Nostalgia Version". Complete with Captain America painted on the front, deadhead decals, peace symbols, flowers and marijuana leaves painted all over the rest. Oh yes.... don't forget the "Officer, please search me" license plate holder. Optionally included could be the longhaired doper chick from "Up in Smoke". I seem to recall that most VW Vans came standard with her or her clone.

Buzz? New ECOC opportunity here.

1 - 5 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.