Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
i have been warned about stroking at work, that is why i play on internet instead. where you ride to? Round to Piggly-Wiggly for can of Vienna sausages on sale? carry home in milk crate on back of CM200T? that is a great bike.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Rakan me, Rollon me, Wakan me off............

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"But in spite of you, one thing goes with me now... mon panache!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
The doughboys and their GI sons just wanted to give the French ladies the occasional experience of sleeping with a winner.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Not if they know what's good for 'em.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
The first US casualties in the war against Germany were killed by French soldiers (Operation Torch.)

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"11% of French population dead or wounded in WW1, and 620,000 war widows. Crap, no wonder they don't like to fight so much anymore!"

And that appeasement policy in the '30s worked like a charm!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
FWIW - and not that anybody cares anyway - my French-bashing is mostly tongue-in-cheek. They're no better or worse than most folks in the civilized world, us included. And everybody I talk to who's visited France says that contrary to myth, they're quite gracious to tourists (the opposite of the Brits, surprisingly.)

And they elected Sarkozy! Way to go, Pierre!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Don't knock the French. Just compare them to the Democrat party surrender to North Vietnam and their current attempts to surrender to the Taliban and we see who the surrender monkeys are.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
I dunno - you been spoonin' with him lately?

;^D

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
They don't have Epi-lady's in France?

·
Registered
473 Posts
cool ... a buell that you can't get parts for. can't think of anything better.

regarding the bitterness aimed at france: pretty pathetic. i mean ... i know it's a tough time to be a goose-stepping neocon, but you really otter try to get a grip.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts